The Symposium offers presentations and panel discussions that focus on Information Quality related issues and best practices. These general IQ topics include, but are not limited to Enterprise Architecture, Data Governance, Data Sharing, Business Intelligence, Master Data Management, Data Integration, and Data Warehousing.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
We are actively seeking speakers. Please contact the conference committee (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 6th 2011. If you are interested in presenting, and include the following information:
1. Title and abstract of your presentation (150 words maximum).
2. Clearly specify in which track you are interested in presenting (Business & Finance, Government, Healthcare, Tutorial, IQ Societies).
3. Bio (150 words maximum) for each co-author.
4. Any additional information you would like to provide (500 words maximum) in consideration of your presentation.
5. Statement indicating that the information included in your presentation has been authorized and cleared for publication by your firm or organization.